Take note! The deadline for applications has been changed for 11 April 2020.
Application forms (filled it, signed, in PDF format and without the average grade) should be sent by email to the International Office
The obligatory language test will take place on 21 April 2020.
ERASMUS+ STUDENT MOBILITY FOR STUDIES AND TRAINEESHIP
• 25 February 2020 (Tuesday) at 11:30 room B 019 information meeting (in Polish)
• 27 February 2020 (Thursday) at 11:30 room B 019 meeting (in English)
• 27 March 2020 deadline for applications (International Office, room 205). Application forms can be submitted to the International Office electronically (without the average grade).
• 1 April 2020 obligatory language test (details at the Language Centre)
• by 30 April 2020 results of the qualification process
• May 2020 submitting documents to foreign institutions by students
• May 2020 intensive language (English) course
• by 30 June 2020 information from foreign universities
- Meeting formal requirements
- Language test result (max 10 points)
- Average grade confirmed at the Dean’s Office (max 14 points)
- Confirmed activity- help to the International Office (max 6 points)
- Confirmed university activity (max 6 points)
- Participation in lectures delivered by guest professors, confirmed by the teacher (max 6 points)
- [motivation described in the application form] (max 5 points)
The Committee qualifying for the Erasmus+ mobility:
Faculty Deans/ Vice Deans
Institutional Erasmus+ Coordinator
Student Union Representative